Your child will be entitled to free school meals if they to go school in Waltham Forest, and you or your partner get one of the following:
- Income Support
- Universal Credit*
- Income-based Job Seeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- The Guarantee Credit element of State Pension Credit
- Support from the National Asylum Support Service (NASS)
- Support from the Local Authority Social Services Asylum Team (SSAT)
- Child Tax Credit, provided that you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit (but see below), and your annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs) is £17,005 or less
- Working Tax Credit for four weeks after your employment finishes
- Free school meals now have amended regulations to implement a net earnings threshold of £7,400 to come into force from 1 April 2018
- Any pupil eligible for free school meals before 1 April 2018 will keep their free school meal eligibility until 31 March 2022
- Any pupil who becomes eligible during the rollout of universal credit (from 01 April 2018 to 31 March 2022) will keep their eligibility until 31 March 2022
- Once the rollout of universal credit has completed (31 March 2022), any pupil losing will continue to be transitionally protected until the end of their current phase of education, e.g. primary/secondary school
- This applies whether parents receive universal or legacy benefits
- Pupils will keep their eligibility even if their circumstances change between 1 April 2018 and 31 March 2022.
- A child will be transitionally protected not the family, so if a sibling is receiving free school meals and another child applies after 1April 2018, there will be no transitionally protection (this also applies for a child who moves to live with another parent and/or family member)
Ticketing Policy for School Events
- Parents, carers, governors and students of Willowfield School may purchase tickets.
- Tickets for school events can only be purchased in advance from the school.
- Arrangements for ticket sales will be publicised on the website
- Payment for all tickets is required at the point of sale.
- Tickets not required on the evening of the performance will NOT be entitled to a refund.
- Tickets are sold subject to availability
- Tickets may be subject to a maximum quantity per person
- Tickets are not available for sale on the door at the event.
- Tickets purchased in advance will be allocated to a named individual
- Tickets may not be re-sold, traded or transferred to another individual.
- Anyone attempting to gain entry with a ticket that has been re-sold, traded or transferred will be refused entry.
- The Headteacher reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder at his own discretion
- The audience are expected to behave in an appropriate manner.
- Anyone failing to do so may be required by the school to leave the performance
Information on Willowfield School charging policy, as agreed with school governors can be found in the Information/Key Policies section of this website.