Wellbeing, coping and recovery
Coronavirus and your wellbeing
You might be worried about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it could affect your life. This may include having to stay at home and avoid other people.
This might feel difficult or stressful. But there are lots of things you can try that could help your wellbeing.
This information is to help you cope if:
Families Under Pressure
Get informed: What is Corona, and how do I stay safe?
- Complete your home learning via Microsoft Teams, and submit online to your teacher under assignments.
- Prioritise your mental and physical health through:
- BodyCoach (everyday)
- Mindfulness (see below for links)
Science behind yoga
Yoga – Yoga with Adriene
- Don't be a hero: look after your own health and wellbeing first
- Stay connected, Stay active
- Keep an eye on updates as they come in
- Check our website every week
Links for yoga and mindfulness
Yoga - can do in the living room!
Working productively from home: