We are a successful and oversubscribed school at an exciting stage in our development. We moved into our fantastic new site in September 2015 and the enhanced facilities are bringing to life even greater opportunities for our students. We are:
- a good school’ - OFSTED, June 2016
- ‘one of the top 100 non-selective state funded schools in the country’ (DfE 2015)
- ‘in the top 10% nationally for progress from KS2-4 (SSAT 2015)
- a winner in the KS4 category of the pupil premium awards 2015
- a specialist partner of UCL – Institute of Education
- a partner in the Seven Kings & Whitefields Teaching School Alliances
- holder of the Investors in People - Silver Standard award
- holder of the Gold Quality Mark for Professional Development
36 hours per week, term time (45 weeks, 3 days)
Scale 5 + OLA (£19,683-£21,436)
This is a great opportunity to join our school as a Cover Supervisor. You will be responsible for supervising students when their regular teacher is absent. You will also have some other duties which will fully involve you in the life of the school. When you are not required for cover, you will be a Learning Support Assistant. You will have worked in a school or similar setting before, have a genuine liking for young people
Please telelphone or email for further details and application form or download from the link below.
Closing date: Monday 30 October, 2017 at 12.00 noon
Willowfield Humanities College as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults as its number one priority and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check will be taken up on the successful candidate.