Finance for Parents
Free School Meals
Your child will be entitled to free school meals if they are on roll at Willowfield and you or your partner receive one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- The Guarantee Credit element of State Pension Credit
- Support from the National Asylum Support Service (NASS)
- Support from the local authority Social Services Asylum Team (SSAT)
- Child Tax Credit, provided that:
- you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit (but see below), and
- your annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) is £16,190 or less
- Working Tax Credit for four weeks after your employment finishes
More information and an online application form are available on the Waltham Forest web-site at:
Ticketing Policy for School Events
- Parents, carers, governors and students of Willowfield Humanities College may purchase tickets.
- Tickets for school events can only be purchased in advance from the school.
- Arrangements for ticket sales will be publicised on the website
- Payment for all tickets is required at the point of sale.
- Tickets not required on the evening of the performance will NOT be entitled to a refund.
- Tickets are sold subject to availability
- Tickets may be subject to a maximum quantity per person
- Tickets are not available for sale on the door at the event.
- Tickets purchased in advance will be allocated to a named individual
- Tickets may not be re-sold, traded or transferred to another individual.
- Anyone attempting to gain entry with a ticket that has been re-sold, traded or transferred will be refused entry.
- The Headteacher reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder at his own discretion
- The audience are expected to behave in an appropriate manner.
- Anyone failing to do so may be required by the school to leave the performance
Information on Willowfield Humanities College charging policy, as agreed with school governors in October 2014 can be found at the link below.
and is also availble in the Key Policies section of this website.